Friday 22 March 2013

Is it ok for girls to ask the guy out? -My opinion

I have been asked the question many times by many people. Both male and female friends have asked me the same question: "Is it OK for a girl to ask the guy out instead of the guy doing it?" I am surprised that this is even a question in the first place. Of course! It honestly doesn't even matter! If you "like" someone, then ASK! Live your life! Don't live life in regret or like a robot and follow all these unsaid "social conventions." If you love someone, you love someone. It's that simple. If your a girl asking a guy out, as my friend would say: "You've got balls!" I just hope whoever your asking out deserves such an amazing woman like you. Plus, I will admit us guys are sometimes stupid at picking up hints. And guys, don't be afraid to ask her out!

That is all. What do you think? Comments bellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment