Saturday 23 March 2013

Travel - A dream that is not a dream

Its a mighty big world out there! 
One of the most common items on people's bucket list's has to be travel. 9/10 people I talk to about the subject have their own "dream travel locations" or just that one place they have to go before they kick the bucket. I am personally fortunate to have friends and family all around the world, so I know with a little bit of work, I can make this "dream" my reality. The most amazing experience would be backpacking Canada, then some parts of Europe  One of my co-workers at my workplace backpacked Canada when she was in her 20's, and she said that it was by far the most rewarding experiences of her life! From jumping trains, to backpacking to taking ferries, to flying, and even just driving, there are many, many methods of travel (some safer than others)

Departures is by far one of my most favorite television series of all time. It is about a small group of Canadian friends who start traveling Canada, then travel the whole world. They are my idols when it comes to adventure and living life to the fullest.

Where would YOU travel to?

No comments:

Post a Comment