Saturday 23 March 2013

The future: Where will I be?

Many people ask this question, and out of those who ask it, some can answer it a lot more clearly than others. I can honestly say that I have no clue where I am going to be in 10, or even 1 year. Not knowing what I want to do for post-secondary, or even an idea of a career is a really scary feeling, but I also have to admit that it is also an adventurous feeling as well!

While randomly surfing Youtube, I found this brilliantly inspirational video. The video shows someone like me who loves to shoot film and take photographs as a hobby, and is following their 'bliss.' It is breathtaking. While I am still not sure if I want to go into aviation, film, education, business or other programs, and I don't even know what post-secondary school I want, I feel somewhat free. Freedom can be a curse, for it is stressful not knowing where I want to go, but I am slowly making peace with it, and trying to have some fun with it as much as possible. Traveling to me would be an amazing way to discover myself. I am already in the stages of making travel plans, and looking for places to travel to. I am fortunate to have friends and family all around the globe, so I am even MORE excited than the usual traveler. If you think about it, life really is just one big journey!

To cap things off, I AM scared, but who isn't? However, the future is tomorrow, not today. If one wants to live their life, they must remember to live in the moment, and follow their bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment