Sunday 24 March 2013

Rudy Francisco touches my heart

Rudy!
My friend Ashley introduced me to one of his recordings on a ride home from a university open house  We were both sitting in the back of the vehicle as my parents drove it down the highway at night. At first, I didn't really know what I was listening to, but when I began to feel emotions surfacing from the inner depths of my soul, I knew at that moment, I was listening to true art.

Before I knew it, more and more emotions began to rise, and for the first time in a while, I began to cry. Rudy writes from the heart; his passion overflowing from each word he says, he never fails to give you the full emotional depth of his words.

This  is my favorite track that he has recorded so far. It struck an emotional chord with me, and it might with you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment