Saturday 8 June 2013

A blog post about blogging...

Blogging really is amazing, isn't it? I mean, ten years ago, the only real things you could do were write in a journal, send your news to the TV stations or news papers or even just pass a message along peer-to-peer, but the progression of the internet (in the case, the evolution of blogging) has changed this all completely! 

Blogging is a great way to vent, keep a journal, become a journalist, share stories, etc... and technically its free! (well, blogger anyways)

I am so very happy and grateful I started blogging, for it is great for ones writing skills, and keeps me thinking and on my feet. The best part is that I don't feel "forced" into doing it, but instead, I actually enjoy it when I can add an entry. 

If you have EVER thought of blogging, just give it a go! Why not? Who knows, you might even become an addict like me! ;^)

Cheers,

Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment