Tuesday 18 June 2013

The human heart is very confusing (Part 1 of 2) Before

I see you with my eyes, yet feel you with my heart,
The emotions that describe you cannot become words,
for if they did, they would not be able to describe you,
because there are no words to describe how brilliant you truly are.

I first met you a while back, shy and new in my life,
A flame newly lit,
yet still burning,
Was this love? Then, I just never knew.

Over time, the sands eroded the confusion and showed the truth,
I fell in love with you,
all of you,
the good of all that was and remains to be you.

There you were in my life every day,
the reason I went to events was to be with you even it was for a few seconds,
it was worth every second,
I love you.

The question remained though,
do you love me too?
We've spent so much time together telling stories and I have gotten to know you,
and you gotten to know me.

Do you share the same feelings?
I really cannot tell,
Are these hangouts and smiles genuine,
Or are you with another one of the guys?

I work so hard, yet none at all,
I should reveal my feelings,
yet past mistakes raise the stakes,
the grueling feeling of failure.

I want to ask you out so much,
yet will thou say yea or neh?
My friends and yours support me,
but is there another player in the Frey?

I don't want to hurt you,
did I ever before? 
I want this friendship to last forever,
so could it be more?

Only honesty will tell, let the game come to the end,
I want to say what I have to say, and  let you listen like you always do,
so let us go for a walk,
the human heart is confusing.


No comments:

Post a Comment