Wednesday 19 June 2013

Leap of Faith

Sometimes, there comes an event in our lives that we just have to leap into and have trust in yourself. A very large aspect of this "leap of faith" philosophy right now in my life is asking a special girl out. I'm not going to go into any detail due to respect of privacy, (and common sense) but I just want to say that I have learned in the past to always follow your heart and at least TRY, or else you will be plagued with regret and the "what-ifs". If it will be a yes or a no, I am unsure, but never being in a relationship before, either way it is going to be a "learning curve" and a fun experience. At this point in time, I really don't mind if it a yes or no. I just want to know the answer so I can move on with my life. Honesty is key. She is a smart, beautiful, fun and mature woman, and I know we will be great friends either way, so as one famous doctor once said... "Allons-y!"

No comments:

Post a Comment