Friday 18 October 2013

My Elements (If I had to choose)

Okay, okay, I recently finished watching the latest released season of "Avatar". The Anime takes place in a world where some people are "Benders" and can control the four elements: Earth, Fire, Air and Water. Except the magical avatar can master all four and bring peace to the world, etc... However, watching the show (Now "Legend of Korra") I just had to ask myself: If I was in this fictional world, or even our world, what element(s) do I connect the most with?!

Hmm, I believe I am a mix of Air and Water (probably mostly water).

Air


Air seems to be the element of Balance and freedom. For me, I am obviously a pilot and understand the winds, and air through my training, and natural skills. Air is the element of serenity, and it is a factor I reach for in life. Like air, I find the peaceful solution and serenity in situations. (And I can fly through it legally with my licence!)

Water


Water seems to be the element of healing, peace, emotion, and spirit. I think out of all four, that I bond strongest with Water (I know, kind of surprising for a pilot and a non-swimmer), but like water, I live a life of emotional experience, and seek the love and friendship of others. I am a healer of others, and sort of a "cleanser" of problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment