Friday 10 May 2013

A year after prom: seeing the next generation go

It really does feel weird. My generations prom feels as if it adjust yesterday, yet here goes the next generation already! It's been hard today, for I didn't have an enjoyable experience at prom, for I never "followed my heart" and asked the girl I liked out. This is why I hope that tonight, everyone will follow their hearts. When they see that girl or guy they have feelings for, I hope they will ask them to dance, and have fun, don't make the same mistake as me, or it will be on your mind with no escape. Live your lives.

While I do feel a few feelings of lonely ness and general sad feelings, I do feel as I have grown over the past year. Through many unique experiences and learning to deal with these "odd feelings," I have had an interesting journey since my generations prom. 

I guess it's better to learn this incredibly hard lesson now rather than later.

My best wishes and luck to those attending prom tonight! Remember, follow your hear, and live your life!  

No comments:

Post a Comment