Monday 6 May 2013

The Road to becoming a famous Youtuber - 1

This year, I am finally starting my goal of creating a successful Youtube brand, and learning to master the basics of the industry. For the name of the channel, I wound up choosing "Supersonicclank." The username that I created around 2009 for my first time playing Battlefield 2 online.

While I am still working on most of the admin, art and paperwork side of things, I am, however, pleased to announced that the main focus will be on gaming, tutorials and a few other snippets. A VLOG channel may be started down the line, but I've always wanted to do one!

I will share more updates as they come, but I can forward you to the new beta of supersonicclank.weebly.com  to get a more clearer understanding of what's going on! Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment