Tuesday 7 May 2013

I love my family!


Chilling with the cousins down in Oakville

I love my family. I am so lucky that I have such a caring, loving, diverse and adventures bunch of pals to share life with. It really is remarkable how amazing everyone is. All beautiful and unique in their own, brilliant way. From the more "elder" side of the spectrum to the "youngling" side, our family is very strong, and is full of love for each other, as well as a love for making the world a better place. From building schools in Africa, to serving in the Canadian Armed Forces, to helping  the community, to raising special dogs to help the challenged, my family is a 'super family.'

They are also all very gifted. From athletes, to travelers, to those who are bilingual in French and English, and those who can speak Klingon, they are all fantastic. I am surprised every time, and I am honored by their presence, as well as smiles.They make life fun, and can make any day a sunny one.

Thanks, everyone! Rock on! ;^)


1 comment:

  1. And your family loves you back for all your greatness, kindness, loving-ness, humour, uniqueness, service, and adventurousness! You are truly one-of-a-kind Henry and you make the fabric of our family stronger and more brilliant!

    ReplyDelete