Tuesday 9 April 2013

Goodbye Lucas Arts...

I still cannot believe the news. Ever since I was a child, Lucas Arts has been such an influential company in my life. From creating the Star wars franchise with a bundle of classic games and Lego, etc... To Indiana Jones to even amazing advancements in media technology, Lucas Arts being shut down after being recently acquired by Disney is truly a heart stopper to people around the world.

The first real time I experienced Lucas Arts was my N64 with Star Wars: Rouge Squadron. The games continued after that, and it gave me a real insight into the world of Sci-fy and its many worlds and places where it's creators can take you. I really do find it sad that this remarkable group of people and ideas is being shut down by Disney. Angry Lucas Arts fans all around the world cry for this developers sad departure.

What are your fondest memories of LucasArts? Share your thoughts bellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment