Tuesday 2 April 2013

Kid millionairs! WHAT!?

Good article on the National Post

I just think that the entire idea is amazing. Teens being able to become millionaires has defiantly been an interesting topic as of recently (see national Post link above) and yet one may ask how? It is simple: technology. As new and younger generations grow, they have the absolute knowledge of the technology that they grow up with. They know nothing else. Honestly, I would personally not know what the world would be like without computers, or even the Internet, but the opposite could be said about my parents.

Ideas such as tolerance, human rights and other positive ideas are also creating a much more better world for chids to share ideas. The societal idea of success can also drive younger generations to reach their goals and create a better world as well. This can be seen through Marc and Craig Kielburger (founders of Free the Children) who, when they were still kids, created one of the most influential children's charities in the world today.

I think it is wonderful how children are having more influence on the world, as well as them selfs, yet I have a feeling I will be saying the opposite when I am thirty years old and my boss is seventeen.

No comments:

Post a Comment